ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company «PENOPLEX» («PENOPLEX SPb» LLC) is a large Russian manufacturer of thermal insulating, water-proofing, decorative and finishing materials on polymers basis. «PENOPLEX SPb» LLC became the first company in the country to organize and launch the large-scale production of thermal insulating boards made of extruded polystyrene foam. Shortly, extruded polystyrene foam is often abbreviated as letters XPS, and thermal insulation made of extruded polystyrene foam is sometimes named as XPS thermal insulation.
For more than two decades of work in the industry, PENOPLEX®️ thermal insulation has gained wide popularity due to its high thermal-shielding properties, zero water absorption, high strength, environmental compatibility , absolute bioproofness and durability. XPS PENOPLEX®️ successfully stores as heat so coolness, so its use can significantly reduce costs both for heating in the cold season and for air conditioning in summer.
Are you going to build a country house or cottage? Planning renovations in a city apartment, basement or attic? Are you dreaming of turning a balcony into a living space? You select high-quality and reliable building materials for the object of industrial and civil construction. Choose effective thermal insulation!
- XPS thermal insulation (PENOPLEX®);
- water-proofing on polymers membrane basis (PLASTFOIL®);
- sprayed insulation, adhesives and expanding foams (FASTFIX®);
- decorative and finishing materials made of polystyrene (PLINTEX®);
- general-purpose polystyrene (STYROVIT®).
The end of the 1990s. Start up
- Opening of the company’s first manufacturing plant of thermal insulating boards under the PENOPLEX® brand. The production site located in the city of Kirishi, Leningrad region.
the 2000s. Intensive development: production growth, differentiation of products range and sales territory
- Launching of two new production lines at the plant in Kirishi. Automation of the entire technological process of manufacturing of PENOPLEX® XPS boards starting from supplying raw materials to the final packaging of commercial products.
- Entry into service of the installation for the synthesis of general-purpose polystyrene under the STYROVIT® brand with a capacity of 50 thousand tones / year.
- The further development of production in Kirishi. Launch of two new production lines to produce XPS thermal insulation. The capacity level of PENOPLEX® boards has been reached to 500 thousand m³ / year.
the 2005–2007. Placing into operation of the new plants for manufacturing boards in Perm, and then in Novosibirsk and Taganrog. Launch of a new line at the production site in Kirishi.
- The waterproofing production made of polymer membrane under the PLASTFOIL® brand has been launched in Kirishi.
- Opening of the first plant outside Russian Federation, with a capacity of 350 thousand m3 / year in the city of Kapshagay, Almaty region, Republic of Kazakhstan.
the 2010s. Further intensive development
- The start of the production of decorative and finishing materials made of polystyrene under the brand PLINTEX®. The production is organized at a company’s plant in Kazakhstan.
- Placing into operation of the new plants for the production of PENOPLEX® boards in Khabarovsk, Cheremkhovo (Irkutsk region), Novomoskovsk (Tula region).
- Launching of a new production site in the city of Zavolzhye, Nizhny Novgorod region.
the 2015-2016. Production growth, expanding export sales.
Launching plant in Novomoskovsk, the fourth in the world production line with a capacity of 550,000 cubic meters of effective thermal insulation per year. Thus, the production site in Novomoskovsk has become the largest XPS plant in Europe with a total production capacity of 1 million cubic meters per year.
Cooperation with the leading DIY retail chains in Lithuania, Georgia, Estonia began.
The total production capacity of «PENOPLEX SPb» LLC for the production of XPS thermal insulation is more than 2.5 million m³ / year. The company owns 13 production sites in four countries, eleven of which are located in Russia and other three are situated in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and the Republic of Moldova . All production plants of the company are provided with high-tech equipment made by the leading global manufacturers and professional laboratories for testing and products quality control. PENOPLEX® thermal insulation and PLASTFOIL® water-proofing materials are distributed in all regions of Russia, in near and far-abroad countries, particularly in Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Germany, Georgia, Canada, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Finland and Estonia, Romania, Hungary, South Ossetia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Singapore.
The central office of the PENOPLEX company is located in St. Petersburg. Today the total number of the personnel amounts more than 1000 people.